in the theater
vfx & animation
I create my day
what can I do?
DC crime study
press & media
“WHAT THE #$*! CAN I DO?”
C A L L T O A C T I O N !
Here are some ideas for things you can do to help spread the word about
“What the Bleep Do We Know?!”:
- Help promoting the film by putting up posters as a member of one of our "street teams".
- Tell your family and friends about the film. Word of mouth is the best way to get the word out about this growing phenomenon.
- Send family, friends, and colleagues, and acquaintances e-mails about the film, and let them know that if they sign the mailing list on the website, the filmmakers will automatically notify them when the film is in their area.
for a sample email.
- Post your own comments on film and spirituality websites. Be sure to include our website address on message boards or in chat rooms
- Write and submit movie reviews on www.imdb.com and www.netflix.com. Also, send them to your own email network.
- Write letters about the film to the editor of your local daily newspaper, either requesting a review, Op-Ed piece, or feature story on the film.
- Many TV and Radio stations solicit potential news stories from their listeners and viewers, i.e. "If you have a story you'd like us to know about, please contact us". You may want to take advantage of this, let them know about this phenomenon and direct them to www.whatthebleep.com
- Notify influential people and like minded groups in your community who you think should see the film.
- If you belong to a church group or other organization, write up study/discussion guides, or lectures about the topics in the film.
- LET US KNOW OF ANY OTHER IDEAS YOU HAVE FOR ACTIVITIES THAT WILL SUPPORT “WHAT THE BLEEP!”
them to us.
Nothing exists except atoms and empty space;
everything else is opinion.
- Democritus of Abdera
A full-spectrum approach to human consciousness and behavior means that men and women have available to them a spectrum of knowing -a spectrum that includes, at the very least, the eye of flesh, the eye of mind, and the eye of spirit.
- Ken Wilber
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystical. It is the source of all true art and science.
- Albert Einstein
Copyright © 2004 Lord of the Wind Films, LLC - All Rights reserved.
The content (Written, photography, video, audio) in this site is for use by the films producers and Lord of the Wind Films in the promotion of it's motion picture "What The #$*! Do We Know" any use not authorized by the producers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.